- EXPERIENCE –
· 18 years of City Government Management and Legislative Experience
Community Re-Development, Strategic Planning,
Neighborhood Revitalization, Transportation, Regional Planning/
Marketing, Workforce Development.
· Past Chamber of Commerce Director and Current Project Manager
Master’s Degree in Management – Cardinal Stritch University
*Master’s Thesis on “Customer Service in Government”
BA Degree in Mass Communications/Advertising – UW-Whitewater
- COMMITMENT –
Present/Past Community Leadership Highlights:
· Member, Community Development Authority, Board Member, Girl Scouts
of Wisconsin Southeast; Past Board Chairman, Junior Achievement ofWisconsin; Past District Governor, Southern Wisconsin District of Optimist
International; Member, Miss St. Francis Scholarship Pageant Committee
- INTEGRITY –
· Distinguished Lt. Governor, Southern Wisconsin Optimist District
· Martin Luther King Humanitarian Award Winner
· Miss St. Francis 1986
Age: 56 – born and raised here.
Family: Husband, Tom & son, Layton
Taxpaying Homeowner: 3922 S. Lake Drive, St. Francis
authorized and paid for by St. Marie Carls for St. Francis, Tom Carls, Treasurer.